They say home is where the heart is, and for every family member, that is the absolute truth. Even the pets who offer their loyal companionship throughout the years feel most loved at home. When they are coming to the close of their days on earth, surrounding them with home and heart is the kindest gesture you can provide. At Home Heart Vets, that is exactly what we are here to help you do.
In Home Pet Euthanasia in Ewing Township NJ
For many years, the only option for euthanizing your pet was to make a trip to the veterinarian’s office. However, euthanasia services are now possible to do right at home where you, your family, and your beloved pet feel most surrounded by love and comfort. Our in home pet euthanasia in Ewing Township NJ provides:
- A no-obligation consultation to discuss your pet’s specific circumstances and your wishes
- In-home sedation and euthanization services with a licensed veterinarian
- Removal of your pet from your home for cremation or your choice of aftercare
- The notifying of your current vet so they know your pet has passed away
One other unique attribute of our services is that we are capable of offering euthanasia for more than just cats or dogs; we also handle exotic pets, such as rabbits or birds as well. If you have a unique pet, simply call to talk to us, so we can determine if we can help.
In-Home Euthanasia: The Advantages of This Compassionate Service
Not only will you get the serenity that comes along with dealing with this emotional situation at home with in-home pet euthanasia, but the in-home service provision also comes with other advantages as well, such as:
- Having a vet come to you so you and your pet do not have to travel
- Your family will face this difficult experience at home where you are comfortable and private
- Aftercare services can be arranged
- You will not have to alarm your pet by taking them to an unfamiliar place
- There will be no limit to the number of guests that can be present
Overall, in home pet euthanasia is one final way to show your pet love. They give you so much loyalty and love throughout their own life, giving that back to them, in the end, is ever-important. Reach out to us at HomeHeart Veterinary End of Life Care for a free consultation.