HomeHeart Veterinary End of Life Care works to help you through the difficult process of choosing euthanasia for your dog, cat, or exotic pet. Your pet has likely been a part of your family’s life for a long time, and seeing them come to the end can lead to much sorrow. We work with you to make sure your pet gets in home pet euthanasia in Hillsborough Township NJ, so they can pass away surrounded by people that love them in the place where they feel most comfortable.
What’s Included in HomeHeart’s In-Home Euthanasia Services?
- You get a free initial phone consultation with one of our compassionate vets by calling 201-243-3222
- You get a home visit from a licensed veterinarian to perform the euthanasia service
- Your pet is sedated to make sure they are comfortable through the euthanasia process
- Your pet will be taken from your home and aftercare services will be coordinated if you so choose
Why Opt for In Home Pet Euthanasia in Hillsborough Township NJ?
Home is the most relaxed environment for you and your pet. Even though veterinarians do as much as possible to make euthanasia a comfortable experience in the office, it is still a clinical, foreign environment for your pet. At home, you get the benefits of:
- Including as many people in the euthanasia process as you prefer
- Comforting your pet with its favorite things like their favorite bed or toys
- Not stressing an ill pet out more by forcing them to travel
- Getting to grieve in a private place as your pet passes on
Contact Us for a No-Commitment Consultation
The decision making surroundinf euthanasia is never an easy, even if your pet is in ill health. That’s why we make sure any anyone who wants more information about the process or our services can talk to us as long as they need to and ask questions. Contact our veterinarians at 201-243-3222 any day of the week between nine in the morning and seven in the evening. We will happily discuss your situation at no cost to you and without obligation to schedule our services.