HomeHeart Veterinary End of Life Care understands the difficulty of saying goodbye to a beloved pet at the end of his or her life. As a mobile veterinary practice, we offer in home pet euthanasia in New Brunswick NJ as a compassionate and caring service. Your pet’s last moments should be peaceful and as stress-free as possible; and that is simply not always possible in a veterinarian’s office, which can be a strange or even frightening place for your pet. Our services will allow your pet’s passing to be as peaceful as possible, while in the loving surroundings of his or her own home.
Our In Home Pet Euthanasia Services Include:
- Initial consultation call at 201-243-3222
- In-home visit in New Brunswick NJ from one of our compassionate veterinarians
- Peaceful, painless sedation and euthanasia
- If you wish, we will take your pet with us for your choice of aftercare
- We send notification to your veterinarian that your pet has passed away
In Home Pet Euthanasia in New Brunswick NJ for Exotic Pets
In-home pet euthanasia for families with exotic pets is also an option with HomeHeart. If you have concerns for your bird, guinea pig, rabbit or any other type of small animal, contact us to discuss your concerns. Our mobile practice is ready to answer any questions you may have, and we are equipped to handle end-of-life care for most species of small animals.
Benefits of Choosing In Home Pet Euthanasia in New Brunswick NJ
There are many advantages to providing end-of-life care to your pet at home with HomeHeart, as opposed to in a veterinarian’s office. Here are some of the most common reasons why people choose HomeHeart Veterinary End of Life Care:
- Presence of Loved Ones: Family and any friends you want present to help say goodbye to your pet can all be there at the end. This helps tremendously with the grieving process as your pet’s life ends.
- Familiar Atmosphere: Your pet’s last moments can be in the comfort of his or her own bed, surrounded by the people who have loved him throughout his life.
- Comfort: If a pet is older or ailing, travel can be a difficult added stress. In-home euthanasia lets you and your pet avoid this stress entirely.
- Privacy: The grieving process is much easier for families in their own homes, as opposed to being at a veterinarian’s office where they may be rushed due to more patients and pets arriving.
The decision to put your pet to sleep is never an easy one. HomeHeart Veterinary End of Life Care is here to assist you every step of the way. If you have any questions about the process or would like a no-obligation consultation, contact us today at 201-243-3222.