The life you’ve spent with your pet has been so rewarding, and now that your beloved pet is facing the end of their days, it is time to provide them with an easy passing. This is why in-home pet euthanasia in Union City NJ is important. Allow us at HomeHeart Vets to help you arrange a peaceful passing at home. Our in-home euthanasia services include:
- A consultation with a compassionate veterinarian free of charge
- Euthanasia services for exotic pets like birds, rabbits, or guinea pigs
- Sedation and euthanasia peacefully at home
- Aftercare options to suit your preference
4 Reasons to Choose In-Home Pet Euthanasia in Union City NJ
- The vet come to you and you won’t have to travel with an ailing pet. For pets that are stressed by travel, in-home services are the kindest, most gentle way to say goodbye.
- Your pet gets to spend their last moments in the place where they have always felt comfortable. You can pick the place where the euthanasia will occur, like their bed or couch.
- Time grieving with your loved ones is done in the privacy of your own home. It can be uncomfortable to show your grief in a public place like a vet’s office.
- There is room for your loved one to be present. Many veterinarians, animal hospitals, and clinics limit the number of guests allowed in the room during the procedure.
Let Us Help Guide You to the Best Decision
One of the advantages of choosing HomeHeart Vets for in home pet euthanasia in Union City NJ is that we offer a free telephone consultation even if you don’t know if you want our services. You can give us a call at 201-243-3222 any time you want to discuss the options available for your pet or find out more about in-home services. No matter what your decision may be, we are here to help.